- 00.00.15 Family background.
- 00.04.57 You were a wild child?
- 00.07.22 Why did you agree to do this interview?
- 00.08.57 Let’s talk about the military.
- 00.10.20 You were identifying as a lesbian?
- 00.11.20 I bullied bullies.
- 00.12.48 Career in the Coast Guard.
- 00.15.03 Mesa Vista Hospital
- 00.17.07 Oak Glen School in Ramona.
- 00.18.43 How do you identify?
- 00.19.33 San Diego in the early 1990s.
- 00.20.52 Driver for gay comedy troupe.
- 00.23.47 Where did you go to college?
- 00.26.25 Life in San Diego in the 1990s.
- 00.28.06 LGBT Center in San Diego.
- 00.30.07 When did you first feel uncomfortable as a dyke?
- 00.31.42 Incident outside a gay bar.
- 00.35.59 Wishing Well.
- 00.36.43 Lesbian to trans identity.
- 00.41.05 Physical transition.
- 00.44.44 I lost my queer credibility.
- 00.47.08 Was there blow-back from the radical lesbian community?
- 00.49.54 What brought you back to San Diego?
- 00.50.16 Trans community back in the early 90s.
- 00.52.04 What changes have you seen in the trans community?
- 00.56.44 Compare San Diego with San Francisco.
- 00.59.10 As a couple, are you out with everybody?
- 01.02.56 Mexican American catholic family.
- 01.05.09 Have you ever thought about suicide?
- 01.06.12 Tell me about the books you have written?
- 01.09.15 The word transsexual.
- 01.10.55 Manning up for a trans man.