- 00.00.15 Family background.
- 00.01.07 What was it like growing up in San Diego?
- 00.03.15 Do you have brothers or sisters?
- 00.03.51 When did you first start feeling you were trans?
- 00.05.55 What was school like?
- 00.07.34 Difficult Christmas.
- 00.08.37 Republican family.
- 00.10.05 Do you identify yourself as a trans man?
- 00.10.25 Did you come out first as a lesbian?
- 00.14.01 Where did you go to school?
- 00.18.28 Career as an architect.
- 00.21.00 Becoming more masculine.
- 00.22.24 Frustration with being told to act more feminine.
- 00.23.03 Being normal.
- 00.24.29 Transitioning.
- 00.26.20 Did you ever think about committing suicide?
- 00.27.40 Moving to Mexico.
- 00.28.35 Coming out as trans to father.
- 00.30.25 Identifying as gender queer.
- 00.30.38 Connecting with the San Diego trans community.
- 00.31.26 Accepted by grandmother.
- 00.33.15 High-pitched voice forces isolation.
- 00.35.17 Republican ideals in the closet.
- 00.35.43 FTM (female to male) meetings.
- 00.37.42 Do you like who you are?
- 00.38.56 How did you become active in the community?
- 00.40.27 Are you worried someone might see this interview?
- 00.41.23 Trans identity may be revealed in a job interview.
- 00.42.49 Finding a partner. No one is going to love me.
- 00.45.49 Lesbian friends.
- 00.46.24 Diversity in the trans community.
- 00.47.16 Have you felt safe in San Diego? Mexico?
- 00.48.30 Car club in Mexico.
- 00.50.37 Fear while being female and gaining male privilege.
- 00.52.28 How are women perceiving you now?
- 00.00.15 Being stealth and talking about your past.
- 00.02.13 Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- 00.03.17 Crossing the border as a trans person.
- 00.06.21 What do you want people to say about you?
- 00.07.23 Wanting to become a marine.
- 00.07.54 Reflections on transitioning.
- 00.09.57 Are you happy now?
- 00.10.52 Spirituality.
- 00.14.21 Accepting who I am.