- 00.00.15 Family background.
- 00.01.43 Why did you agree to do this interview?
- 00.02.38 Why did you decide to come out?
- 00.03.26 What was the reaction when you came out?
- 00.05.35 When did you come to Temecula, CA?
- 00.06.02 Did your drinking have anything to do with being trans?
- 00.07.35 Were you afraid to confront being trans?
- 00.08.18 Parents’ reaction to being trans.
- 00.10.01 Transitioning.
- 00.11.20 How do you identify along the spectrum?
- 00.12.19 Being kicked out of home by parents.
- 00.12.57 Homeless in San Diego.
- 00.14.18 Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence.
- 00.16.40 How do you feel about your life now?
- 00.17.23 Activities in the trans community.
- 00.20.17 Have you had any bad experiences while transitioning?
- 00.25.09 Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- 00.26.56 Is it difficult for trans people to get jobs?
- 00.27.27 Changing gender markers.
- 00.31.12 When you look in the mirror are you pleased?
- 00.31.44 More about trans-related activities.
- 00.33.15 How do you handle being mis-gendered?
- 00.34.18 How did you come up with the name Della Kate Flower?
- 00.35.16 Do you think LGB people understand us?
- 00.37.33 Using a public restroom.
- 00.41.10 Brotherhood versus sisterhood.
- 00.42.38 LGBT Center in San Diego.
- 00.44.02 Independent trans center.
- 00.46.03 Have you ever thought about or attempted suicide?
- 00.48.18 How do you take care of yourself?
- 00.49.09 Biggest issues facing trans people today.
- 00.51.04 Do you like being trans?
- 00.54.11 What do you want people to say about you?