- 00.00.15 Background information.
- 00.06.41 Where did you go to elementary school?
- 00.07.35 Gender dysphoria.
- 00.09.25 High school in the 1970s.
- 00.10.24 Were you bullied in school?
- 00.12.39 How come you are not in touch with your parents?
- 00.13.20 Embarrassment about being trans.
- 00.14.49 Trans inclusion versus exclusion.
- 00.17.23 Being out as trans.
- 00.18.31 Hormone therapy.
- 00.19.35 First trans friend.
- 00.21.15 How did you support yourself?
- 00.22.16 Binary thinking and social evolution.
- 00.24.45 Trans community in Tijuana, Mexico.
- 00.26.35 Activism in Tijuana.
- 00.27.38 What are the issues in Tijuana for trans people?
- 00.30.10 Gender neutral bathrooms.
- 00.32.13 Cooperation between trans people on both sides of the border.
- 00.33.02 LGBT marches in Tijuana.
- 00.33.18 HIV clinics in Tijuana.
- 00.37.05 A life on both side of the boarder.
- 00.37.53 Have you changed your gender markers?
- 00.39.01 Being disrespected while crossing the border.
- 00.42.58 Detention Facilities.
- 00.43.46 Is it more dangerous to be trans in Mexico?
- 00.46.09 What’s a typical day like for you in Tijuana?
- 00.50.06 Are you worried about getting old?
- 00.50.38 Are cis lesbian and gay people doing enough for trans people?
- 00.52.35 Discrimination of wealthy versus poor trans people in Tijuana.
- 00.58.46 Police harassment in Tijuana.