- 00.00.15 Family background.
- 00.03.06 First feelings of gender dysphoria.
- 00.04.37 Stamford University and New York University.
- 00.05.12 Coping with dysphoria.
- 00.07.00 Decision to transition.
- 00.08.10 Coming out to friends.
- 00.09.51 Coming out to mother.
- 00.14.40 Sister’s reaction.
- 00.16.31 Why did you agree to do this interview?
- 00.18.00 Passing privilege.
- 00.21.49 Mother-daughter bond.
- 00.24.27 Education and career goals.
- 00.28.11 Starting a business.
- 00.29.19 LGBT Center in San Diego.
- 00.29.48 When did you first meet a trans person?
- 00.30.18 Involvement in trans community.
- 00.31.07 How do you feel about the trans community?
- 00.33.26 Transgender Day Of Empowerment.
- 00.34.15 Do you identify as a woman or a trans woman?
- 00.34.27 Reaction to being a trans woman after being on Jeopardy.
- 00.38.42 How has your life changed as a woman.
- 00.42.05 Support from the LGB community.
- 00.43.24 Using public restrooms.
- 00.46.36 Suicide.
- 00.48.15 Will you continue to work in the trans community?
- 00.49.02 Where do you see yourself in five years?
- 00.49.57 Jeopardy contestant.
- 00.54.02 Do you like being trans?
- 00.55.32 On being stealth.
- 00.56.32 Playing bridge.
- 00.59.46 How do you want people to remember you?
- 01.01.53 The challenges of dating.
- 01.02.37 Will anyone love me?
- 01.04.34 Do you see yourself as a role model?