- 0.00.15 Background information
- 00.01.35 Was your family supportive when you came out.
- 00.02.34 Did you always feel like a girl.
- 00.03.08 Transitioning at Mesa College.
- 00.04.19 Were you afraid of losing your job?
- 00.04.53 Was transitioning more important then your job?
- 00.05.26 How do you deal with your students?
- 00.06.33 Did you have any negative reactions?
- 00.07.19 Do you feel safe out in public?
- 00.07.45 Growing up.
- 00.08.38 Do you identify as a lesbian?
- 00.09.25 When did you first meet trans people?
- 00.10.51 Does the LGB community support trans people?
- 00.12.16 Involvement with the trans community in San Diego.
- 00.13.10 Reflections of the first Trans Pride in San Diego.
- 00.13.54 Do you ever think who is going to love me?
- 00.15.48 Lesbian discomfort with trans women.
- 00.17.44 Have you seen changes in the trans community?
- 00.18.51 Are you open about being trans?
- 00.19.43 Relationship with grandfather.
- 00.22.45 Relations with your children.
- 00.24.16 Functioning as a male.
- 00.25.12 Coming out to former wife.
- 00.26.36 Do your kids live with you?
- 00.26.55 How did your kids react to you being trans?
- 00.27.48 Showing up at school functions.
- 00.30.06 So you’re still dad and they call you dad?
- 00.30.57 Adopting my grandmother’s name.
- 00.34.24 Where do you see yourself in five years?
- 00.35.17 What do you teach at Mesa College?
- 00.38.20 Are there any other tens teachers at Mesa?
- 00.40.48 Have students come out as trans to you?
- 00.42.59 Photos of trans people.
- 00.45.54 Being gender queer.
- 00.51.26 Have you ever though about commiting suicide?
- 00.54.14 Are you happy being trans?
- 00.56.16 What do you want people to say about you?