- 00.00.15 Dead name.
- 00.01.05 Background information.
- 00.06.46 Life in San Diego.
- 00.10.40 High school.
- 00.13.29 Coming out to family.
- 00.15.34 Why did you decide to come out?
- 00.17.29 Gender dysphoria in the 1980s and 1990s.
- 00.20.13 First marriage and the Air Force.
- 00.21.57 Spirituality helps in dealing with trans issues.
- 00.22.52 Air Force experience.
- 00.26.50 Meeting first wife.
- 00.31.52 Coming out to wife.
- 00.33.40 Are you a woman?
- 00.38.11 Native American wife.
- 00.40.33 Role playing.
- 00.45.48 Transitioning.
- 00.46.56 What do you think of services provided by the LGBT Center?
- 00.52.04 Working as a trans woman.
- 00.52.55 Monday night group.
- 00.54.18 Connecting with old friends.
- 00.57.59 Has transitioning solved all your problems?
- 01.00.20 The LGBT Center.
- 01.01.57 Relationship with father.
- 01.03.52 Assessment of the trans community in San Diego.
- 01.04.54 Were you ashamed at being trans?
- 01.06.02 Are you finding community in San Diego?
- 01.08.43 Do you feel comfortable at the LGBT Center?
- 01.10.39 Negative experiences being out.
- 01.12.13 LGB support.
- 01.13.41 Gender non-conforming community.
- 01.17.47 Being stealth vs open on the job.
- 01.20.36 Why did you agree to do this interview?