- 00.00.15 Background information.
- 00.03.10 Sent away at 3 years old.
- 00.05.49 Physically and sexually abused by adoptive father.
- 00.07.59 How long did you live there?
- 00.09.27 Forced to take testosterone.
- 00.12.00 How did you get out of that situation?
- 00.13.25 Escaping and thoughts of suicide.
- 00.14.31 rescued by uncle.
- 00.16.11 Moving to Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
- 00.18.23 Starting to transition.
- 00.18.57 Did you find a job as a woman?
- 00.19.46 What did you study in school?
- 00.21.24 Hotel restaurant manager.
- 00.22.42 Government job.
- 00.24.27 Working by day as male.
- 00.25.29 Picked up by police for cross dressing and assaulted.
- 00.29.38 PTSD from being sexually assaulted.
- 00.31.24 Opening a small restaurant.
- 00.32.26 Transphobic threats and harassment.
- 00.34.06 Reaching out to lesbians for protection.
- 00.35.38 Burning food cart and death threats.
- 00.36.45 The end of the world in 2010.
- 00.41.47 Moving to Tijuana and finding the trans community.
- 00.42.38 2012 working in the trans community and transitioning.