- 0.00.12 Background information.
- 00.03.19 How did you get out to San Diego?
- 00.05.09 Transitioning on the job.
- 00.07.29 Were the employees supportive?
- 00.08.48 Can you tell me about your spouse?
- 00.09.42 What was it like coming out to her?
- 00.10.32 First feelings of gender dysphoria.
- 00.13.58 Why couldn’t you transition in Hawaii?
- 00.15.17 Was there a trans community in Maui?
- 00.16.20 When did you come out to your family?
- 00.17.24 Parents reaction to being trans.
- 00.19.20 How did your brother react to your transition?
- 00.20.03 Was there anybody in your family that gave you a hard time?
- 00.23.36 Services for trans people in San Diego.
- 00.27.35 LGBT Center, San Diego.
- 00.28.05 Was your insurance at work helpful in transitioning?
- 00.28.56 Coming out group at the LGBT Center.
- 00.30.28 Slut Walk.
- 00.32.13 Trans Community 2008 versus 2015.
- 00.34.27 Trans Pride 2014.
- 00.38.00 Being mis-gendered.
- 00.39.40 Have you ever feared for your safety?
- 00.42.01 Women only spaces.
- 00.45.08 Trans women or non-binary.
- 00.47.08 Support from LGB community.
- 00.48.06 Uncomfortable at Pride event.
- 00.49.09 Trans, bi and differently abled communities face similar issues.
- 00.52.49 Did you date as a trans person?
- 00.53.22 No one will ever love us.
- 00.55.03 Current realtionship.
- 00.57.21 Work as a musician.
- 01.05.58 Where do you see yourself in five years?
- 01.06.59 Why did you agree to do this interview?