- 00.00.15 Schools and jobs while growing up in San Diego County.
- 00.07.35 Goal is to become an electrologist.
- 00.13.59 Camp Aranu’tiq.
- 00.19.31 Biological family.
- 00.20.11 First feeling of being trans.
- 00.23.19 Coming out as trans to family members.
- 00.25.36 Transitioning in high school.
- 00.34.51 How is your relationship with your brothers?
- 00.38.10 Tell the story about your mom and your hair.
- 00.41.29 Support from extended family.
- 00.43.01 What made your father come around?
- 00.44.22 Do you identify as a woman or trans woman?
- 00.46.07 Social scene in San Diego for trans people.
- 00.47.49 Are most of your friends trans?
- 00.48.36 Do you ever fear for your safety?
- 00.50.38 Do you get hit on by guys?
- 00.52.12 Trans women and dating.
- 00.53.51 Has San Diego become more trans friendly?
- 00.55.26 Involvement in the trans community.
- 00.59.20 Miss Trans San Diego.
- 01.01.56 Trans role models.
- 01.02.57 Do you like being trans?
- 01.04.15 Where do you see yourself in five years?
- 01.06.07 Trans* Pride 2014.
- 01.11.13 Mike Huckabee.
- 01.14.14 LGBT relationships.
- 01.19.03 Have you ever thought about suicide?
- 01.20.02 What do you want people to say about you after you’ve passed away?