- 00.00.15 Name, pronouns and family background.
- 00.01.56 What was it like growing up in Fallbrook, California?
- 00.03.02 Questioning sexual orientation.
- 00.04.33 When did you start expressing your gender identity?
- 00.05.36 Concepts that are near and dear to you.
- 00.06.23 Are you comfortable with being part of the trans community?
- 00.06.30 Did you ever consider being a trans woman?
- 00.07.32 How did you hook up with other gender non-conforming people?
- 00.09.01 Critical Gender Studies as a major.
- 00.10.40 LGBT program at UCSD.
- 00.11.45 North County LGBT Center trans focus.
- 00.13.53 Outreach to groups.
- 00.15.13 How do you explain the term non-binary to kids?
- 00.16.06 Gender Advocacy Program.
- 00.18.11 How have your parents reacted to your gender identity?
- 00.21.00 LGBT Center, San Diego.
- 00.22.45 Do you ever fear for your safety in public?
- 00.23.55 Acceptance as a non-binary person.
- 00.26.44 Gender neutral bathrooms.
- 00.27.39 Trans people who may not understand gender non-conforming.
- 00.29.43 Using gender neutral pronouns.
- 00.32.05 What do you do for a living?
- 00.33.50 Being out at work.
- 00.34.33 Have you ever thought about suicide?
- 00.36.02 Is dating an issue for you?
- 00.41.13 Feeling more masculine or more feminine.
- 00.42.55 Frustration with explaining non-binary concepts to people.
- 00.45.29 Where do you see yourself in five years?
- 00.46.38 Trans visibility in San Diego.
- 00.48.53 LGB support.
- 00.50.08 What positive changes do you want to see for non-binary people?
- 00.51.19 Thesis on gender and film.
- 00.57.23 Role models.
- 00.59.51 When you are dead, what will people say about you?
- 01.01.31 Have younger people thanked you?
- 01.03.08 On being one’s authentic self.
- 01.05.12 Why did you agree to do this interview?
- 01.06.25 Being non-binary can be exciting but also overwhelming.
- 01.08.26 Why are some non-binary people upset by the binary?