- 00.00.25 Why did you agree to do this interview?
- 00.01.03 Growing up in Barbados. Being Bullied.
- 00.06.41 Barbados to New York to Florida.
- 00.08.44 A one way ticket to San Diego.
- 00.10.49 Finding a job in San Diego.
- 00.14.25 U.S. Mission and house manager.
- 00.17.06 Meeting Tracie O’Brian.
- 00.18.28 The Brass Rail and Dream Girls.
- 00.22.44 West Coast Production Company.
- 00.23.47 Finding hormones in Tijuana.
- 00.26.11 Meeting David through ad in San Diego Union Tribune.
- 00.29.09 Severing ties with biological family.
- 00.29.44 Trans Family and Evelyn’s book.
- 00.34.35 Did you know your dad?
- 00.36.57 Have you been back to Barbados?
- 00.38.13 Reuniting with mother.
- 00.40.51 Going to school.
- 00.41.41 Transitioning at The Mission and Jim Best.
- 00.43.22 Applying for asylum in the United States.
- 00.48.51 When did you become a citizen?
- 00.49.38 Where you work now, do they know you’re trans?
- 00.52.59 Working the front desk and transitioning on the job.
- 00.55.14 “Trans women are lower than low.”
- 00.56.05 Do you like being trans?
- 00.57.01 Problem with police while walking down the street?
- 00.59.18 Problems using the restroom at school.
- 01.04.19 Going to San Diego City College.
- 01.06.27 Has the LGBT Center been supportive?
- 01.07.00 Is it tough being a person of color in San Diego?
- 01.09.03 What could the LGBT Center do to make it more welcoming.
- 01.12.05 Trans women of color in San Diego.
- 01.12.42 Performing in gay bars as a trans women.
- 01.17.45 Younger generation.
- 01.18.39 Why are so many trans women of color killed?
- 01.21.03 What do you want people to say about you after you’re dead?