- 00.00.15 Family history.
- 00.02.40 Crossdressing full time.
- 00.03.03 Why did you come to San Diego?
- 00.06.40 Drag in Daytona Beach. FL.
- 00.08.35 Where did you go to school?
- 00.10.10 Trans feelings growing up.
- 00.12.27 Drag shows.
- 00.14.44 How did you get out to San Diego?
- 00.15.42 San Diego Charger fan.
- 00.17.52 How did you get out to San Diego?
- 00.19.10 Getting off the bus in San Diego.
- 00.19.33 LGBT Center, San Diego.
- 00.20.03 Saint Vincent DePaul Homeless Shelter.
- 00.20.59 Streets to Alpha Project.
- 00.21.42 Women’s section.
- 00.22.16 What is your plan?
- 00.23.03 Transsexual escort.
- 00.23.47 Are you performing in San Diego?
- 00.25.24 Being part of the trans community.
- 00.25.58 Defining Transgender.
- 00.26.24 Do you think of yourself as a woman?
- 00.26.46 Do you get harassed on the streets?
- 00.28.05 Do you like San Diego?
- 00.28.37 Are you taking advantage of services provided by the LGBT Center?
- 00.30.29 Why did you want to do this interview?
- 00.31.21 Job interview.
- 00.31.46 Gang activity.
- 00.33.44 Where do you see yourself in five years?
- 00.35.43 Social services.
- 00.36.08 Navigating the homeless shelter.
- 00.37.38 What do you do for fun?
- 00.39.09 Explain what crossdressing means to you.
- 00.40.11 What would happen if your parents knew?
- 00.43.42 What was it like living on the streets?
- 00.45.00 What’s Rachel’s Womens Center?
- 00.45.46 Will you go back to New York or Florida?
- 00.47.09 What do you want people to say about you?
- 00.48.32 What do you do at the library?
- 00.49.12 What would that mean to you to be part of the trans community?
- 00.50.14 Are you still optimistic?